Write encoded data to a file.
- file: The name of the file.
- data: The data to be written to the file.
- force: If force is set to true, the operation will create missing directories. The allowed values are ‘true, false’. The default value is ‘true’.
- mode: The mode of writing. The allowed values are ‘truncate, append’. The default value is ‘truncate’.
- encoding: The encoding of the file. If none is specified the default encoding of the platform is used. The default value is ‘UTF-8’.
- file:file: The full path of the file written to.
- file:cdate: The modified date of the file.