The Notify Connector sends simple notification emails to the recipients defined in the Profile section of the application.
This section contains all of the configurable connector properties.
Settings related to the core configuration of the connector.
- Connector Id The static name of the connector. All connector-specific files are held in a folder by the same name within the Data Directory.
- Connector Description An optional field to provide free-form description of the connector and its role in the flow.
- Subject The subject line of the outgoing email message.
- Message The body of the outgoing email message. The following macros are supported to dynamically populate content:
Settings that determine where the connector will read files to send.
- Input Folder (Send) Files placed here will be sent by the connector. If Send Automation is enabled, the connector will automatically poll this location for files to process.
- Processed Folder (Sent) After sending, the connector will place a copy of the file here if Save to Sent Folder is enabled. This copy of the file will not be passed along to the next connector in the flow.
Settings related to the allocation of resources to the connector.
- Max Workers The maximum number of worker threads that will be consumed from the threadpool to process files on this connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
- Max Files The maximum number of files that will be processed by the connector each time worker threads are assigned to the connector. If set, overrides the default setting from the Profile tab.
Settings not included in the previous categories.
- Send Filter A glob pattern filter to determine which files in the Send folder will be uploaded by the connector (e.g. *.txt). Negative patterns may be used to indicate files that should not be uploaded (e.g. -*.tmp). Multiple patterns may be separated by commas, with later filters taking priority except when an exact match is found.
- Log Messages Whether the log entry for a processed file will include a copy of the file itself.
- Save to Sent Folder Whether files processed by the connector should be copied to the Sent folder for the connector.
Settings related to the automatic processing of files by the connector.
- Send Whether messages arriving at the connector will automatically be processed.
In addition to the Operations provided with ArcESB, connectors may provide operations that extend functionality into ArcScript. Operations specific to the functionality of the Notify Connector are listed below.
Sends email notifications.
- Message: The message to send.
- To: A comma separated list of addresses for destinations.
- Subject: The subject to send.
- Attachment#: File(s) to attach to the message.
- Async: Is send asynchronously. The allowed values are ‘true, false’. The default value is ‘true’.