Scan an archive for information on the files it contains (GZIP,JAR, TAR, ZIP).
- type: The type of the archive. The allowed values are ‘ZIP, TAR, JAR, GZIP’. The default value is ‘ZIP’.
- archive: The path to the archive.
- zip:filename: The name, including path, of the file or directory.
- zip:compressedsize: The size, in bytes, of the file when compressed.
- zip:decompressedsize: The size, in bytes, of the file when decompressed.
- zip:result: If the operation is successful, SUCCESS will be returned.