Extract files from an existing archive (GZIP, JAR, TAR, ZIP).
- type: The type of the archive. The allowed values are ‘ZIP, TAR, JAR, GZIP’. The default value is ‘ZIP’.
- archive: The path to the archive.
- extractto: The destination path for the extracted files.
- excludefile#: Files and/or directories to exclude from the archive. Directories should end with a slash. This can include wildcards. Ignored for GZIP.
- path#: The path within the archive to extract.
- zip:result: If the operation was successful, SUCCESS will be returned.
- zip:filesextracted: The number of files and directories extracted.