- Health Checks are now performed hourly and trigger alerts based on the size of Application Database, memory usage, disk usage, and the number of files in single folders.
- Added a
Connectionstab in the
Settingspage for connectors that are capable of utilizing shared connections.
- Added support for lockouts in the SFTPServer and OFTPServer Connectors in order to prevent DDoS attacks.
- Added the ability to choose between using the global and connector specific proxy settings in the AS2 Connector.
- The EmailReceive Connector now supports an
- Added a Salesforce Connector
- Added a Shopify Connector
- Added a
GET Request Bodytoggle to the Advanced page of the REST Connector to provide the ability to use the input file as the body of a GET request.
- Added the ability to provide a custom response to requests in the Webhook Connector.
- Math formatters now use the
BigDecimaltype by default in the .NET Edition. Previously
doublewas used, which can lead to precision loss. In order to revert back to using
double, set the
doublein Web.Config’s appSettings section.
- The dbCall and dbQuery scripting operations now accept parameters through paramname#, paramtype#, and paramvalue# inputs instead of inparam:*.
- The OpenPGP Connector’s Home Directory setting is now deprecated.
- The EmailSend Connector now utilizes a single connection when sending multiple messages through a single worker in the automation service.