Creates a text file, and optionally writes to it.
- file: The name of the file to be created.
- force: If force is set to true, the operation will create missing directories. The allowed values are ‘true, false’. The default value is ‘true’.
- data: The data to be written in the file.
- mode: The mode of writing. The allowed values are ‘truncate, append’. The default value is ‘truncate’.
- encoding: The encoding of the file. The default value is ‘UTF-8’.
- file:file: The full path of the file created.
- file:cdate: The creation date of the file.