- item: The item to push into the feed. If not present, the item at the top of the stack will be pushed.
- title: The title for the feed item.
- desc[ription]: The description for the feed item. If none is provided, the scope of the arc:push keyword will be used as the value of this attribute. The scope of the arc:push keyword may contain other keywords, HTML tags, etc. Everything is evaluated as a template and is used to set the description.
- op: The name of the operation to call and then push the resulting items. For example:
This is a shorthand for the following:
<arc:call op="myOp"> <arc:push/> </arc:call>
- enc[oding]: The encoding of the description. By default, the application pushes the description as escaped XML. You can choose to encode the description as CDATA to include unescaped XML by setting this parameter to “cdata”.
Create a description for each item pushed out. The description is the text within the scope of the arc:push keyword, shown below:
<arc:call op="fileListDir?mask=*.log"> <arc:push> The .log file contains details about the transmission, including any error messages. </arc:push> </arc:call>