Lists the views in the database.
- driver: The JDBC driver class name in the Java version or the ADO.NET provider name in the .NET version.
- conn: The connection string or database URL.
- user: The database username passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- password: The database password passed to initialize the JDBC connection object. This can also be set in the JDBC URL.
- IncludeSystemViews: Whether to include system views or not. The allowed values are ‘True, False’. The default value is ‘False’.
- Schema: The view schema.
- db:name: The name of the table.
- db:type: The type of the table.
- db:schema: The schema to which the table belongs.
- db:catalog: The catalog to which the table belongs.